The All Hands Meeting will feature:
- Lightning Talks and an Interactive Panel from industry, academia, government, nonprofits, and data scientists throughout our region — hear about exciting collaborations in Metro Data Science, Precision Medicine, Natural Hazards, Big Data Tech, and Data-Enabled Scientific Discovery and Learning. Our speakers will include representatives from the National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, state/local government innovation groups, academia, industry, and nonprofits
- A Collaboratory Faire highlighting open source tools and teams that have leveraged open data/ open platforms. Please send your nominations to email@example.com!
- Thematic breakout sessions to help spark outcome-driven working groups and interest groups, including the launch of Working Groups on Hub Governance and Cross-Sector Collaboration
- Filming of Data Science Innovator Profiles that will be shared globally
- Opportunities to network with your colleagues from 13 states, the Executive Directors and leadership of each of the NSF Regional Big Data Innovation Hubs, and other data science advocates